Friday 25 March 2011

Spring Break!

I'm off on holiday!

Well, no, I'm not. But I am going home for the best part of a month, and my friend is coming with me for the first week, so I'm going to be a tourist with her. Thus, there will be no blog posts for at least a week - I'll be far too busy buying magnets and going on boats. Sorry! Well, I'm not sorry, but you  know. Standards of politeness and all that.

Anyway, here are some pictures of little snacks and meals that didn't deserve their own posts but ought to be here all the same.

Apple pie:


(Yes, that is a Kuhn Rikon knife. Yes, they are awesome.)

Tomato relish (this was to go with a curry but the curry went a bit wrong. That's why there was no post on Wednesday...):


Prawns, french fries, salad and garlic mayo:


Banoffee ice-cream with caramel sauce (this was amazing):


Lemon "souffle" (It was mousse.) - I didn't like this, but it looks pretty and my friends thought they were good.


Cheesy crumpet - best breakfast/lunch/snack/supper ever:


....Apart from this: a cheese, ham, and fried egg sandwich:


Pastrami and red onion pizza - this was surprisingly delicious:


And finally, a Belgian bun. I've never been sure what it is that's so Belgian about them, but they are delicious.


Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment