Tuesday 8 February 2011

Burger... And chips.

I mistakenly worked a burger into my meal plan, foolishly forgetting I'm going back to Ketchup on Wednesday. Oh well. You can never have too much minced fried cow. That's what I always say, anyway.

So I got one of my lovely Marks and Sparks frozen burgers out of the freezer and left it to defrost. Well, that's not very interesting actually. Sorry. I fried some new potatoes in some sunflower oil and added my burger.


I melted some nasty cheese slices on top (mmmm, so horrible and yet so delicious). Though actually I added them way too early so they sort of ended up sliding off a bit. Never mind. I toasted my bun, added ketchup and French's mustard - I love that stuff - to the top and mayo to the bottom. I plonked on my burger, shoved on a handful of lettuce and some gherkin slices and ate it. Blimey, it was so good.



I somehow neglected to take a picture of my chips - I was probably too busy stuffing my face - but they looked much like they did in the first picture only browner. Only difference was, te cheese that slid off my burger ended up going all over the chips and they went all crispy and cheesy and salty. Sometimes accidents can be the best.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's a mistake - I could eat burgers for every meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH. Of that, I'm well aware. But I do see where you're coming from...

    ReplyDelete